We understand that your home needs to be cosy and welcoming with a reliable, cost-effective heating and hot water system that works for you. At Irlam UK, we bring extensive commercial experience to large and new-build domestic projects, working with architects and builders as required. Above all, we respect your home; our professional team builds relationships and aims to disrupt your family life as little possible. We also provide the reassurance of ongoing aftercare.
Irlam UK’s highly qualified engineers are expert in the design and installation of heating, cooling, ventilation and plumbing systems in homes and developments of any size. Whether it’s a new build or renovation or even an extension, energy efficiency, reliability, and back up are critical. We’ll even make sure that your garage is heated correctly!
We offer complete integrated systems to heat and cool your property in the most effective and flexible way, adapting to your (or your client’s) lifestyle needs. This introduces the flexibility to ‘zone’ (heating and cooling individual rooms or areas independently), bringing responsive temperature control and cost effectiveness, whatever size of home or property. Our experience extends through a wide range of products, which include the following applications:
- In-house consultancy and design for bespoke innovative design, efficiency and savings
- Fully integrated systems: heating, ventilation, air conditioning, hot water, plumbing and all electrics
- Complete project management: from renovation to new-build multi-developments
- Professional installation to minimise works disruption including specialist premises such as care homes and listed buildings
- Alternative and green energy solutions for efficiency and accreditation
- Bespoke ground-up complete systems designed, fitted and project-managed for new-builds / site developments
- Architecturally-sympathetic installation: specialists in ‘invisible’ hidden installation or award-winning integral on-display customised design
At Irlam UK we work with you to fit the most effective system for your long-term needs.